Sunday, October 20, 2013

CVS haul 10/20/2013 *Money Maker*

Hey everyone! Ali here with another Sunday CVS haul! CVS is by far my favorite store to coupon in. If you're interested in getting started, I have a CVS 101 page in the above links! Ok, let's get started!


Sparkle Paper Towels- On Sale For 3 for $15 Receive a $3 ECB
CVS antacid chews- 99 cent Receive a 99 cent ECB (limit 3)
Band-Aids - Spend $10 Receive a $3 ECB
Oral-B Toothbrushes/Floss- Spend $10 Receive $5 ECB
Oral-B toothbrush refill heads- Buy one Receive $5 ECB 

As some of you may know, the Oral-B toothbrushes were a $1 money maker a few weeks ago. When I went to my local CVS, they were completely sold out so I had the manager write me a raincheck. When I went back today, they were no longer on sale but were printing $5 ECBs for EACH! This was the first time that I have ever been able to "double dip" on ECBs so I was pretty excited!!

Here's a look at my transaction: 

Retail Value was $75.94

After Sales, my total was: $53.02

I used the following couponings:

-$3/3 Bandaid
-$5 Oral-B Brushheads x2
-$1 Sparkel Paper Towel x3
-$.50 Oral-B Floss
-$.50 Oral-B Toothbrush

Then, I used a $10 CVS coupon & a 25% off non-sale items coupon which took off another $4.14.

I had $13 in ECBs left from last week and a $5 ECB from the Beauty Club.

All of these coupons & ECBS took my total down to just *$4.11* out of pocket and I received $25.97

To add to the awesomeness, I also received an extra $4 in extrabucks for the Oral-B raincheck.

For a grand total of $29.97 in ECBs! A $25.86 Money Maker!!




0 comments: